Saturday 23 October 2021, 10:11 PM
Brazil condemns attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait, France
By IANS | Bharat Defence Kavach | Publish Date: 6/27/2015 12:00:00 AM

Rio De Janeiro:  The Brazilian government has condemned the terrorist attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait and France, media reported on Saturday. In a statement, released by the foreign ministry, the government said: "Brazil deplores the increase in terrorist attacks that continue to claim innocent lives in different parts of the world, and today made new victims in Sousse, Tunisia, Kuwait and in the French city of Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, Isre."

The government called the attacks criminal acts and stressed its condemnation of violence and religious intolerance, Xinhua news agency reported. It also extended is condolences and solidarity to the families of the victims and to the people and governments of Tunisia, Kuwait and France.

"These are criminal acts, perpetrated by extremists in the name of ideas incompatible with the most elementary rules of coexistence and respect for human rights," said the statement. " Religious intolerance and the use of indiscriminate violence, committed under any pretext, deserve the most vehement repudiation of the Brazilian government and society." So far, 63 deaths were confirmed in the three attacks. It is not known yet if they are connected.

Tags:

Brazil condemns attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait, France

DEFENCE MONITOR

भारत डिफेंस कवच की नई हिन्दी पत्रिका ‘डिफेंस मॉनिटर’ का ताजा अंक ऊपर दर्शाया गया है। इसके पहले दस पन्ने आप मुफ्त देख सकते हैं। पूरी पत्रिका पढ़ने के लिए कुछ राशि का भुगतान करना होता है। पुराने अंक आप पूरी तरह फ्री पढ़ सकते हैं। पत्रिका के अंकों पर क्लिक करें और देखें। -संपादक

Contact Us: 011-66051627

E-mail: [email protected]

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
NEWS & SPECIAL INSIDE !
Copyright 2018 Bharat Defence Kavach. All Rights Resevered.
Designed by : 4C Plus